It is very important to keep yourself fit during the Corona period. At this time, it is very difficult to exercise by going out of the house. In such a situation, it may be better for you to resort to yoga to keep your body fit. Yoga instructor Neha Sharma of Yogansh Yoga and Fitness says that going out of the house during the Corona period is equivalent to inviting danger. In such a situation, it is very important to keep the body fit. To keep themselves fit, many people used to exercise outside the house. But the situation is very bad at the moment, so we cannot go out of the house. Exercise is very important for better health. Even if you are indoors, never give up on exercise. You can do yoga even while staying at home. Including yoga in your daily routine during the Corona period can keep you fit to a great extent. Doing yoga not only makes you physically strong but can also make you mentally strong. Which is very important at this time. There are many types of yoga. That’s why many of us are not able to decide which yoga to do. Which one should I choose while staying indoors? If this is the situation for you too, then you can choose Zen Yoga. Zen Yoga includes not just one asana but many yogasanas. With regular practice, you can keep yourself fit.
Zen means meditation. Perhaps many of you have heard this name for the first time. Many problems of the body can be overcome by the regular practice of yogasanas included in Zen yoga. Let us know about the yogasanas involved in Zen yoga, and what are the benefits to the body from doing these yogasanas?
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join a yoga teacher training in Goa.
What is Zen Yoga? Zen Yoga Poses in :
Let us tell you that this yoga includes not just one asana but many yogasanas. which are as follows:
- To do this asana, first lay a mat.
- After this, sit down with your legs spread. During this, keep your spine in a straight line.
- While exhaling, bend the knees of both legs and bring the ankles close. You can use your hands to join the ankles.
- After this, slowly move your ankles near the stomach.
- During this, press on the thigh to touch the knees with the floor.
- Stay in this position for a few seconds. After that, come back to your position.
- You can easily do this 10 to 15 times a day.
- Keep in mind that you should keep inhaling and exhaling while doing this asana.
Benefits of Baddhakonasana:
Pregnant women should do this asana regularly during childbirth. It improves their reproductive system. Apart from this, regular practice of this asana improves blood circulation. Along with this, the working capacity of the bladder and kidneys improves. Apart from this, this asana is also very beneficial for women going through the problem of irregular periods.
- Dhanurasana is also a yoga asana under Zen Yoga. To do this asana, first lay a yoga mat.
- After this, lie down on your stomach on the mat. During this, keep your hands directly close to your feet.
- Now slowly bend your legs and try to hold the ankles of your feet with your hands.
- After this, while taking a long breath, try to raise your chest, head, and thighs above the ground. Simultaneously, try to pull the legs with your hands.
- To get into the Dhanurasana posture, look up and give your full attention to your breathing.
- Now stay in this posture for 10 to 15 seconds, and later come back to your starting position.
- Practice this yoga about 10 times.
Benefits of Dhanurasana Yoga:
The bones of the back and waist are strengthened by doing Dhanurasana yoga. This increases the flexibility of the body. Along with this, through regular practice, your muscles become stronger. It helps you control your cortisol hormone.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a 200-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
- Anand Balasan
- To do this asana, sit on a yoga mat.
- After this, lie down on your back on the mat. Keep in mind that during this, you have to keep both your arms and legs straight.
- Now, while exhaling, bend both legs from the knees and take them towards the stomach. During this, your thighs should be on your stomach.
- Keeping the thighs on the stomach, move the lower part of your legs upwards.
- Keep in mind that in this position, the toes of both your feet should be facing upwards.
- After this, spread the knees of both your feet so that the knees of your feet come next to your stomach.
- During this, your breathing and exhalation should be normal.
- Stay in this posture for about 20 to 30 seconds, and then come back to your starting position.
- You can do this asana regularly for three to five cycles.
Benefits of Anand Balasana:
Practicing Ananda Balasana regularly can provide relief from pelvic pain. Along with the regular practice of this asana, stress and anxiety are reduced. It helps you to strengthen yourself mentally as well.
- Utkatasana Yogasana is an important asana in Zen Yoga.
- To do this asana, stand in the posture of Tadasana on a yoga mat.
- After this, move both your hands slightly towards the front. During this, keep the palms of your hands towards the ground.
- In this mudra, both hands should remain stretched in a straight line.
- After this, slowly bend the knees of your feet and take the pelvic part down.
- During this, you have to bend only as much as you bend to sit on the chair.
- While sitting in a chair, keep your spine in a straight line.
- Now take a deep breath while calming the mind.
- Try to stay in this position for about 40 seconds to 1 minute, and later come back to your starting position.
Benefits of Utkatasana Yoga:
By doing Utkatasana yoga, the muscles of the body are strengthened. Also, doing it regularly improves your physical balance.
- To do this asana, sit in the posture of Dandasana on a yoga mat.
- While breathing slowly, move your upper body backward and try to balance the weight of the body while keeping both your hands on the ground.
- Now try to lift the body upwards by putting pressure on both your hands. During this, the entire weight of your body should be balanced on both hands and ankles.
- Keep both your hands in a straight line and make a 90-degree angle with the ground.
- Stay in this posture for a few seconds, and then come back to your starting position.
- Repeat this at least 10 to 15 times for better results.
Benefits of this yoga:
Purvottanasana is very beneficial for asthma patients. By doing this asana, the respiratory system works in a better way. Along with this, the hormones in the body also remain balanced.
Apart from these 5 asanas, Trikonasana yoga comes under it, which is much better for your health. Ardha Chandrasana is also included in Zen Yoga.