Know what is email verification? Are you looking to create an email but are not comfortable sharing personal details like your phone number? Are you having difficulty finding a platform with excellent features and services but low demands?
The importance of emails is universally realized when our morning routines begin by checking our inbox as soon as the alarm goes off. While we understand the purpose of some email servers taking stern actions about their recovery methods to add that extra layer of protection, they are still not reason enough for us to hand in our phone numbers.
If you can relate with us, lucky for you because we have created a list of the Top 10 secure and free email service providers which require no phone number for verification! We also have a blog post for you to understand what is email verification.
With Mail.com, you can have an email account in under 3 minutes. With the unique facility of providing around 200 unique domains, Mail.com offers 2GB of free online storage and the option to register an email without any phone verification. Apart from lack of storage, another point to ponder is the ads and inaccessibility to IMAP while using Mail.com. One can consider using this email service for its free options and multiple domains.
What needs to be done is to signup Link, add your desired email address, answer a few security questions, and create a password.
- Two-factor authentication.
- Free online Office Suite.
- Reliable server with a simple interface.
- Virus protection software and spam filters.
- Requires an existing email for verification instead of a phone number.
- Not enough free space for professional use.
- No-ad experience is only available for premium users.
One of our favorite email services is end-to-end encryption, ensuring complete security. Created in Germany, the Tutanota email provider comes under the territorial jurisdiction of the EU. It is similar to other email providers, providing end-to-end encryption without verification. The only drawback that might influence the decision is Tutanota’s only 1 GB storage plan. For more excellent storage, one has to pay a subscription fee. The free plan doesn’t allow creating aliases because users can create emails only under the Tutanota domains. But because of impressive security features and a well-tailored UI, Tutanota proves to be a great option.
This free encrypted mail service is an open-source platform founded by relatively inexpensive premium accounts.
- Free anonymous signups.
- No-advertisements policy.
- Affordable premium accounts.
- Encrypted calendar.
- Only accessible to Fourteen Eyes Country.
- Provides minimal support for PGP and IMAP.
- Storing extra data can be expensive.
Use Mailinator when you want to create a temporary email address. All public email addresses created on this portal are accessible to anyone. Another great email service provider, Mailinator, is on par with other competitors because of its great feature of allowing the user to avail of services without signup. This will enable the user to create a temporary email. However, the only shortfall of quick mail is its inability to send emails. The user can only receive mail. Since one can only receive emails, the emails will be public. This can create privacy issues. in case you are looking for a disposable email to handle all the spam and registration mails, then Mailinator can be a good option.
Even though it does not require any authentication, Mailinator can only be used to receive emails.
- Can be used to register one-time accounts.
- Primary and secondary mails can be kept in separate places.
- Can be used for testing the functionality of microservices.
- Cannot save or share any crucial information.
- Inboxes get empty quicker.
- Cannot be used as an actual email account.
4. Temp Mail
As the name suggests, Temp Mail is a unique and unconventional email service provider that allows you to create a temporary email account with the validity of only a few hours. If you need an email address that doesn’t require verification of your phone number, Tempmail is an excellent option. This service generates a random email address for you and allows you to rename it if you wish. what you need to do is emails is copy the generated email address to your clipboard. You will then get an email with your generated name that will refresh when you receive replies. However, you should be aware that this service is susceptible to hacking. Temp mail has a QR code on its email addresses to help you quickly identify the person sending you messages.
Not only is it simple in its functionality, but it also enables you to receive emails without providing any personal information.
- Offers efficient temporary email solutions.
- Standout API feature for web developers and tech-savvy users.
- Tidy and intuitive free downloadable mobile apps.
- Free Google Chrome plugin to add to your browser.
- Ambiguity surrounding the period emails take to self-destruct.
- Add-on isn’t very useful.
5. Yandex Mail
You can easily change your login with a new email address if you don’t want to give up your old mailbox. You can even bind your email account with your mobile number and access it through the phone dialing feature. To change the password, go to your Yandex account settings, and click the settings button. Type in your new username and change the password, if required. Once you’ve changed the password, you can use your new email address to check the incoming mail.
It provides the option of “I don’t have a mobile phone” for new registrations of email accounts without a phone number.
- Domain hosting is free.
- Periodic syncing of your inbox.
- 10GB free storage space.
- Fewer language interfaces.
- Has no formatting toolbars for drafting letters.
- Spam filters can get out of hand.
Using Mailnesia emails without phone number verification is a great way to sign up for online domains and email services without a phone number. This service allows you to check your email without verifying your number and offers many valuable features. In addition to having no phone number required to sign up, it also supports multiple text encoding, alternate domain names, and HTML support. Additionally, you can set up an RSS channel in each mailbox.
Like Mailinator, you can only receive emails but not send any from your Mailnesia account.
- Can automatically click the registration links.
- Software provides HTML support.
- Includes RSS feed for every mailbox.
- Can create aliases to enhance anonymity.
- Email addresses are not private.
- Cannot send emails.
Here is another temporary and one-time open-source email service provider that allows you to create unlimited disposable email accounts.
In addition, you can attach a file up to 150MB in size with every email address you create using Guerrilla.
- Emails are automatically disposed of after 1 hour.
- Can be used to divert spam messages from your primary email account.
- Protects your personal information by being 100% anonymous at all times.
- Has limited organizational features.
- Knowledge of your ID can provide easy inbox access to anyone.
- Cannot be used for long-term endeavors.
8.Email on Deck
Similar to Guerrilla Mail, Email on Deck can be considered an alternative.
We like this platform because it is one of the most accessible services and can generate an email address in two straightforward steps.
- Easy to use.
- Serious security standards.
- Carries out timely clean-ups of the mail logs.
- Useful for Bitcoin and crypto-currency.
- All messages expire after a two-day window.
- Cleaning the browser may lead to unwanted deletion of emails.
ProtonMail is an open-source service based in Switzerland that allows users to create additional email addresses that can be accessed from a sinle account. The main focus of this email provider is to ensure secrecy and provide security by using client-side encryption. A third party won’t decrypt the message while it is on its way via the Protonmail server. Because of the location of servers in Switzerland, which has its territorial laws, the restrictions of the US and EU won’t apply, making it a safer option.
While premium users can also send emails, free users can only receive emails.
- 150 emails per day and 500MB of free storage.
- Employs end-to-end encryption.
- Organizes the mails sent and received, keeping the inbox from appearing cluttered.
- Limited recovery options.
- Free users get lesser storage and filters than premium accounts.
- Does not have any additional features.
Gmail arguably ranks the highest of all email service providers. Even though it is famous for its high-security features, they do not necessitate adding a phone to create a Gmail account, and it offers free email signup without a phone number alternative.
- Protection from malware and viruses.
- Includes auto-save, calendaring, blogging, financial advice, photo-hosting, etc. · 15GB storage capacity (25MB per email).
- Has labels instead of folders.
- Provides a relatively more minor screen for composing replies.
- No customer support provision.
Providing a 1GB storage with a mail service that requires no phone verification, OpenMailBox ensures free mail forwarding and security. The advantage of using this email service provider is the big attachment size limit of 50MB, unlike others. An increased storage facility can be availed through a paid subscription, similar to Tutanota.
Sign up link:
- Has free versions available
- Secure email provider
- Enough for customers looking for safe cloud storage
- The premium account costs 4.99 euros for 500GB of storage.
Perhaps the best on the list, GMX.com offers a free email service with no phone number verification, a great storage facility of up to 65GB, and the option of creating ten alias addresses. Apart from these fantastic features, it allows iOS and Android users to use it. Thus, if you are looking for an email service provider with good storage and adaptability, then GMX.com might be the best choice.
Sign up link:
- Directly imports contacts from social media
- Customization of valor and theme available
- This app optimizes attachment sizes
- Loads of ads
Created in Latvia, this email service provider provides good storage of 20GB and the option to register for free without phone verification. This service provider is famous for its great storage and additional options like photo backup, sync calendars, and file sharing.
- Easy to use
- Nice design
- Often crashes due to poor maintenance.
The disroot email service does not require a phone number to use the service. The email communications between the user and Disroot are encrypted with SSL or TLS protocols. Disroot supports up to 10MB of attachments at a time. It does not require phone number verification and can be used with an existing email account. However, it does need a computer with internet access. Users must wait for one to two days for their application to be approved.
Sign up link:
- Accepts pay as you wish donations
- Email attachments upto 50MB in size
- Customizable filters
- No version for desktop
You can create an anonymous email account with TempInbox without verifying phone numbers. This service allows you to sign up for an account, receive emails, and dispose of the tab after using it. what is required for youto do is at the signup link. Sign up with a username of your choice, and you’re good to go! You can read more about TempInbox and its features in this article.
Sign up link:
- Free mail service
- Comes with lots of ads