Dishwashers save you a lot mainly time and water and not to mention, the effort in managing house help. Compared to the markets of other common appliances for one’s home like air conditioners, washing machines, and refrigerators, dishwashers are placed in the market for a few hundred crores.
Other home appliances fall into thousands of crore market segments. Still, the demand for dishwashers is slowly but steadily rising in India. The only reason for some sceptical consumers is the fact that house help, they believe, works out to be an affordable and more versatile proposition.
After all, it is argued that Indian house help is knowledgeable about how to remove the toughest grease and spice stains from dishes. House help also knows how to wield scrubbers on traditional Indian vessels made of brass and aluminum.
The proponents of dishwashers then ask: Can’t dishwashers do the same? The answer is yes. If you want gleaming dishes and convenience all rolled into one, you can consider buying dishwashers like Midea dishwashers online.
The Benefits You Get
Before you’re all set to buy a dishwasher, you should know the benefits of dishwashers. We’ve highlighted their benefits below.
- Hygienic Cleaning – The cleaning results that a dishwasher gives you are crisper than you will ever get with a hand wash. With special technology like ‘steam gloss’, your crockery comes out sparkling.
Additionally, with water temperatures at optimal dishwashing levels, dishes are sure to be free of germs. The water in a dishwasher can be heated up to 75 degrees Celsius, so dishes come out impeccably clean and germ-free.
Convenience – With dishwashers to do your dirty work (quite literally), you will free up time. While an average household spends around 60 minutes a day washing utensils, loading a dishwasher can be done in a matter of 10-15 minutes.
Sometimes, you may have to do the dishes yourself and dishwashers are handy. Dishwashers offer quick washes and load capacities to suit your requirements. Furthermore, they are practically noiseless with little vibration.
- Space- With new compact models, you can fit a dishwasher anywhere in your kitchen. Of course, this may take a little planning and shifting, but it’s easily doable. You get slimline models so you can fit these in easily.
- Savings in Water and Energy – Using dishwashers, like any proficient ones you get if you buy any one of the Midea dishwashers online, can reduce water consumption by almost 70%-75%. What’s more, you can save energy too with 5-star energy ratings that don’t pinch your purse.
- Kinder to Hands – If you’ve been washing your dishes by hand, a dishwasher can take the strain away. Scrubbing dishes involves using harsh chemicals that come into contact with your hands constantly. Moreover, scrubbers are hard and the material can hurt your skin.
- Safe Machines – How often does delicate crockery break while washing it by hand? This may happen only too often with soapy hands. It never happens with the best dishwashers. Not only are dishwashers safe for dishes, but they prevent hands from getting badly injured through broken glass.
After you are convinced that dishwashers are a good bet, you need to consider certain factors that actually revolve around the best dishwasher to suit your requirements. Researching about a dishwasher’s features works as a good way to plan for the appropriate model from great brands like Midea, IFB, Kaff, Elica and Faber, Voltas, LG dishwasher. Here are some considerations when you shop for dishwashers.
- Capacities – Load capacities of dishwashers are expressed in terms of place settings. For a small family, a place setting of 8 is good. An average dishwasher, for a family of 4, comes with a 12 place setting. One place setting is equal to a set of utensils required for one individual. You also get dishwashers that handle full loads or half loads.
- Features – It’s always important to look at any dishwasher’s features before you buy. These should match your washing requirements. Consider wash programmes, timings of wash cycles and other latest advancements like Wi-Fi (available in LG’s dishwashers today). Remember that more modes of operating the machine mean faster and easier washing.
You can buy any appliance at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, including efficient Midea dishwashers online. A variety of choices awaits you and you can pay for your model on No Cost EMI with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. Additionally, select models also come with the zero down payment facility, which enhance the convenience aspect.